World Food Programme Vacancies / WFP Recruitment Vacancy / WFP Career Portal / WFP Employment / WFP Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, WFP is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. WFP Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
World Food Programme Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: WFP Consultant Vacancies in Lilongwe, Malawi
WFP Vacancies 2024 : WFP is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Consultant Vacancy. WFP Offering Great Salary For Consultant Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of WFP Consultant Vacancies 2024
|World Food Programme (WFP )
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Date closed new Vacancy coming soon
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on WFP Vacancies
WFP Consultant Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Career Opportunities: Medical Doctor – UN Primary Care Clinic – International Consultant (830078)
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
This job is located in the Country Office (CO). Medical Doctor/ Officer shall report technically to the WFP Regional Medical Officer and for the routine administrative issues to the WFP Malawi Head of Resource Management Unit.
The UN Doctor will be appointed as a surge staff for areas of staff health and safety while providing hygiene and safety training, personal first aid training, review of medical and casualty response, assessment of health, safety and environmental issues of UN staff and dependents.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):-
In particular, the incumbent will undertake the following tasks:
- Ensuring evidence-based patient care and practice in line with Medical Professional Standards and deontological norms;
- Providing consultations to UN agency employees and eligible family members;
- Managing patient referrals appropriately and providing follow up/case management for the referrals in Malawi and abroad;
- Coordinating and ensuring highest level of patient care with UN agency Doctors including weekly peer review of clinical cases
- For epidemiological purposes, reporting to the Chief Medical Officer on at least monthly basis:
- cumulative diagnoses seen.
- diagnoses per contract type, gender.
- Participating in Campaigns on health promotion (e.g. healthy lifestyle, stress management) and injury and illness prevention (e.g. use of personal protective equipment, personal precautions for the prevention of transmissible diseases) through employee and family member briefings, in newsletters and when requested by WFP Project Manager;
- Securing and protecting confidential patient information by recording all consultations in the Electronic Medical Records system – without sharing any patient information with UN agency except the minimum necessary for medical evacuations, emergency care or referrals;
- Liaising with the Country Office or Regional Staff Counsellors for employees/family members requiring their intervention or attention;
- Performing periodic and entry medical examination for prospective staff
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Advanced university degree (Doctorate, Masters or equivalent) in Medicine or demonstrably equivalent studies from a recognized institution. Registration as a General Practitioner in the country of origin is required.
- Have vast experience in any outbreak response and emergencies. Progressive professional experience in healthcare.
Knowledge & Skills:-
- Excellent communication, presentation and drafting skills.
- Experience in emergency management (crisis or disaster medicine), travel medicine, tropical and infectious disease.
- Knowledge of addressing the psychosocial needs of humanitarian workers.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations.
How to Apply WFP Consultant Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at WFP , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for WFP Vacancies:
- Visit WFP Website: Start by Visiting WFP Official Website [www.wfp.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While WFP Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for WFP Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
WFP Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, WFP Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!