Viamo Vacancies / Viamo Recruitment Vacancy / Viamo Career Portal / Viamo Employment / Viamo Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Viamo is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Viamo Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Viamo Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Viamo Director Vacancies in Lilongwe, Malawi
Viamo Vacancies 2024 : Viamo is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Director Vacancy. Viamo Offering Great Salary For Director Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Viamo Director Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Viamo Vacancies
Viamo Director Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Country Director, Malawi
Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with the people they serve. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging marketsstill lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware ofthe power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals. Viamo believes that information is power. We connect individuals and organizations using digital technology to make better decisions. Viamo is the #1 Digital Platform connecting these organizations to the Next Billion users who don’t have access to the internet., and we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 100 million people annually.
About the role:-
You will be our senior leader in Malawi and a passionate ambassador within the Digital for Development movement. Your role is to drive impact, leading the development, sale, and launch of innovative and effective digital engagement campaigns that address some of the most intractable development challenges. You will ensure that every large development sector organization knows about Viamo’s latest solutions and understands the value of incorporating these solutions into their programs.. Read more about Viamo’s suite of solutions here.
- Spend at least 90% of your time on sales and partnership development to.
- Drive growth and impact through in-country sales. You will lead the sale of Viamo’s solutions by proactively prospecting opportunities with development sector clients and donors.
- Conduct effective outreach to meet with these clients and donors, and convert qualified leads.
- Undertake in-depth research to understand the specific needs, priorities, and challenges of these clients and donors.
- Work with these development sector partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects; this includes building relationships, co-designing projects, preparing budgets and establishing Viamo as a digital thought leader.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals that are a fit for Viamo’s solutions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to craft compelling solutions and proposals that maximize our social impact and value proposition.
- Maintain a dynamic and organized pipeline of potential opportunities and track engagement activities.
- Work towards the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Implement our sales management strategy through weekly tracking of progress on the sales pipeline in Viamo’s CRM system.
- Spend approximately 10% of your time supporting the cross-functional Country Crew to.
- Delight our partners with quality, timely execution of program deliverables.
- Maintain relationships with Mobile Network Operators to ensure the infrastructure and agreements are in place to connect with all mobile phones in the country.
- Represent the organization to national government agencies and ensure organizational compliance with national regulatory bodies.
Key Performance Indicators:-
- Bookings: Margin value of secured contracts , including new and repeat business.
- Team and Reporting Structure.
- Reports to: Regional Director for East & Southern Africa.
- Lead the Viamo Malawi Country Crew that includes Program Manager, Viamo Platform Manager.
- Experience of 10+ years in any combination of: social enterprise, INGO, Mobile Network Operator, ICT4D, donor or international implementer.
- Proven sales / business development success, with a history of generating new opportunities and achieving sales targets.
- Proven proposal writing and partnership building skills, with a history of submitting winning applications.
- Experience securing contracts from non-governmental organizations and UN agencies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proven experience in co-developing ideas with partners.
- Leadership skills, including intercultural sensitivity and a passion for unleashing the potential of your colleagues.
- Demonstrated self-management, skills, adaptability and resourcefulness.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience living and working in Malawi, with established and active professional networks.
- Experience working with major bilateral donors such as USAID, FCDO and/or EU-funded projects.
- Understanding of local business and NGO laws and telecoms regulations.
- Workshop facilitation skills and experience in design thinking approaches.
- Working knowledge of Chichewa.
How to Apply Viamo Director Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Viamo , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Viamo Vacancies:
- Visit Viamo Website: Start by Visiting Viamo Official Website [www.viamo.io].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Viamo Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Viamo Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Viamo Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Viamo Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!