UNC Project-Malawi Vacancies / UNC Project-Malawi Recruitment Vacancy / UNC Project-Malawi Career Portal / UNC Project-Malawi Employment / UNC Project-Malawi Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, UNC Project-Malawi is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. UNC Project-Malawi Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
UNC Project-Malawi Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: UNC Project-Malawi Accountant Vacancies in Malawi
UNC Project-Malawi Vacancies 2024 : UNC Project-Malawi is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Accountant Vacancy. UNC Project-Malawi Offering Great Salary For Accountant Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of UNC Project-Malawi Accountant Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on UNC Project-Malawi Vacancies
UNC Project-Malawi Accountant Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing grant/project proposals and solicitations and formulating operational budgets and forecasts; assisting sponsors, administrators, faculty and staff with pre-award and post-award services related to grant funding; and preparing and presenting the budget variance reports for grants and projects.
- Work with Investigators and University of North Carolina pre-award staff to develop submission checklists and timelines for proposal development and submission.
- Assist Investigators with development of proposal budgets and justifications.
- Assist Investigators in systematic organization and tracking of all proposal submission needs, enabling submission in the required timelines.
- Assist Investigators with proposal submissions in Grants.gov and other grant submission and reporting systems.
- Prepare and submit contract and subcontract documents.
- Complete vendor registrations in sponsor financial systems.
- Respond to sponsor/funder requests for information.
- Develop and maintain tracking systems for sponsor reporting requirements and monitor Investigator and finance department compliance.
- Track project financial performance and prepare financial and qualitative reports.
- Maintain entity registrations with SAM.gov and other grant submission/reporting systems.
- Develop and maintain UNC Project budgeting tools.
- Maintain an updated schedule of research procedure costings.
- Explain, interpret, and implement sponsor, project, and University regulations related to grants management to staff.
- Effectively mentor and supervise departmental and project staff as assigned by the Director of Finance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- ACCA qualification or Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Accounting/Business).
- Comprehensive working knowledge of major grant administration skills (including budget preparation, proposal submissions, accepting awards, preparing contract and sub-contract agreements).
- At least one year of experience related to the area of assignment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Hands on experience with a major financial accounting package. Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software systems an added advantage.
- Ability to provide expert guidance on pre and post award grants management and resolve concerns from investigators and sponsors.
- Proven financial and operational analytical skills.
- Ability to comprehend and operate various grant submission/reporting systems.
- Ability to provide timely reports and respond rapidly to requests for information from colleagues and sponsors.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize workflow to ensure on-time delivery of multiple projects within tight timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively and diplomatically, locally and internationally, with a wide range of individuals.
How to Apply UNC Project-Malawi Accountant Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at UNC Project-Malawi, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for UNC Project-Malawi Vacancies:
- Visit UNC Project-Malawi Website: Start by Visiting UNC Project-Malawi Official Website [www.globalhealth.unc.edu].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While UNC Project-Malawi Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for UNC Project-Malawi Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
UNC Project-Malawi Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, UNC Project-Malawi Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!