TechnoServe Vacancies / TechnoServe Recruitment Vacancy / TechnoServe Career Portal / TechnoServe Employment / TechnoServe Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, TechnoServe is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. TechnoServe Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
TechnoServe Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: TechnoServe Intern Vacancies in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
TechnoServe Vacancies 2024 : TechnoServe is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Intern Vacancy. TechnoServe Offering Great Salary For Intern Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of TechnoServe Intern Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on TechnoServe Vacancies
TechnoServe Intern Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
- Everyone deserves the opportunity to build a better future.
- This simple idea has been at the heart of TechnoServe’s work around the world for over 50 years.
- TechnoServe is a pioneer in leveraging the power of business and markets to create sustainable pathways out of poverty.
- The low-income communities in which we work are full of enterprising people.
- Their small-scale farms and businesses are the keys to economic development.
- But they face many challenges: low literacy, lack of access to jobs and markets, unpredictable political dynamics and, increasingly, the effects of climate change.
- For many women and young people, the challenges are even more daunting.
- Working with TechnoServe staff, people around the world are lifting themselves out of poverty.
- The results are amazing…when incomes increase and living conditions for families get better, they are able to access health care and education previously out of reach.
- Communities and even whole countries are better off.
Scope of the TOR:-
The Intern will receive hands-on experience on HR operations for the next six (6) months after signing the internship/apprenticeship agreement.
- Conducting and scheduling assessments (written, interview, etc.).
- Participating in recruitment.
- Updating the recruitment tracker every day.
- Supporting probation follow-up.
- Following up with new hires to complete HR documents and maintaining their personnel files.
- Preparing draft letters (loan, experience, guarantee, etc.) and share to HR Administrator.
- Preparing ID cards.
- Following up on stamp duty payments and sending to HR Administrator.
- Checking all files for cost sharing requirements and communicating to HRM for follow up.
- Following-up letter from and to filed office.
- Maintaining /updating leave tracker.
- Creating and updating employee personnel files.
- Scanning all personnel files and maintaining documents in the folder shared by HR Manager.
- Updated recruitment tracker within 1 month of start date.
- All probations that fall within the period are followed up.
- All employees have ID cards.
- All stamp duty payments in FY 2023 are compiled and shared with the HR Administrator.
- All cost sharing payments are compiled and communicated to HRM.
- FY 2023 leave of all employees communicated by Dec 31, 2023.
- Leave planning tracker for all employees prepared for FY 2024.
- All new hire documentation within the period are completed, signed, and properly filed.
- All employee documents filed as per the personnel checklist and updated.
- All employee files are scanned and kept in the folder shared by HRM.
Required Skills and Experience:-
- Recent University or College graduate with a Degree or Diploma in HR Management or other related area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
How to Apply TechnoServe Intern Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at TechnoServe, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for TechnoServe Vacancies:
- Visit TechnoServe Website: Start by Visiting TechnoServe Official Website [www.technoserve.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While TechnoServe Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for TechnoServe Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
TechnoServe Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, TechnoServe Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!