RTI International Vacancies / RTI International Recruitment Vacancy / RTI International Career Portal / RTI International Employment / RTI International Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, RTI International is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. RTI International Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
RTI International Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: RTI International Manager Vacancies in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
RTI International Vacancies 2024 : RTI International is a Renowned Company /Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Manager Vacancy. RTI International Offering Great Salary For Manager Vacancy Salary.
Brief Details of RTI International Manager Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on RTI International Vacancies
RTI International Manager Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Private Sector Engagement Manager
Your primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Identify, design, and implement strategies and program activities to deepen private sector engagement with key market systems actors in priority value chains and supporting sectors and services, with an emphasis on raising the profile of women, youth, and person with disability led/managed/owned enterprises. This includes identifying and assessing opportunities to harmonize or layer partnership activities.
- Oversee due diligence process to determine any reputational implications of working with proposed private sector partners and to identify win-win opportunities.
- Coordinate with the technical and grants team to conduct outreach and build awareness among relevant private sector actors of the activity’s Catalytic Growth Portfolio and associated opportunities.
- Oversee implementation of the activity’s private sector relationship management approach, including interventions such as: quality check-ins between grantees and project managers on a regular basis; collecting and analyzing data from the partnership health tool; coordinating exit interviews with partners; and maintaining a customer relationship management database to track partnership activities and interactions.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to project stakeholders to structure collaborations between the public and private sectors.
- Identify and coordinate opportunities to assess and monitor the framework for micro, small and medium enterprise resilience.
- Lead and/or oversee discrete and ongoing technical services to enhance application of private sector engagement approaches and foster partnerships collaboratively with project teams. This could include but is not limited to initial startup staff trainings, conducting private sector landscape assessments, assisting project teams with co-creation and co-design, helping teams manage for partnership health.
- Advise government ministries/bureaus/offices on effective approaches for collaborating with the private sector.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree and 6 years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience working on donor funded projects, particularly USAID-projects, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and technical knowledge in private sector engagement and/or market systems development related work, such as identifying and facilitating public and private sector partnerships, and leading market systems analyses and studies.
- Demonstrated familiarity with current trends in private sector engagement and inclusive market systems in Ethiopia.
- Existing connections with private sector actors supporting the food and agriculture system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply RTI International Manager Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at RTI International, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for RTI International Vacancies:
- Visit RTI International Website: Start by Visiting RTI International Official Website [www.rti.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While RTI International Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for RTI International Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
RTI International Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, RTI International Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!