Project HOPE Vacancies / Project HOPE Recruitment Vacancy / Project HOPE Career Portal / Project HOPE Employment / Project HOPE Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Project HOPE is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Project HOPE Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Project HOPE Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Project HOPE Advisor Vacancies in Blantyre, Malawi
Project HOPE Vacancies 2024 : Project HOPE is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Advisor Vacancy. Project HOPE Offering Great Salary For Advisor Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Project HOPE Advisor Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Project HOPE Vacancies
Project HOPE Advisor Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Project HOPE is an international NGO with employees and volunteers who work around the globe, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients, provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up, and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
Code of Conduct:-
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Background on Anapa:-
The purpose of the USAID-funded Ana ndi Achinyamata Patsogolo (ANAPA) project is to prevent new HIV infections by ensuring equitable access to and use of health, HIV, and social services among children, adolescents, their families, and young women in Malawi. The ANAPA project is led by Project HOPE Namibia, with Project HOPE US, the Lilongwe Catholic Health Commission (LCHC), and the Association of Social Workers (ASWIM) in Malawi as sub-partners. As part of our scope, Project HOPE US is providing high quality technical assistance to consortium members and Government of Malawi structures to build local capacity in the implementation of evidence-based, structured interventions, data management, and program monitoring, evaluation, and research. The consortium members work hand in hand towards program, M&E, and data management excellence.
The Informatics Advisor will manage various digital health initiatives connected to the Ana ndi Achinyamata Patsogolo (ANAPA) project. The main goals are improving patient engagement, healthcare services, beneficiary outcomes, and data management user cases. To satisfy the changing needs of the program, donors, and stakeholders, new modules for the data system will also be developed with significant assistance from the Informatics Advisor. The Informatics Advisor will work with the Project Hope Namibia led ANAPA M&E team to take on a technical leadership role and support data entry teams. The position holder will technically report to the Project Hope Namibia led ANAPA M&E Lead technically on day-to-day basis while they receive administrative support and oversight from the Project Hope US Country Representative. They will oversee and support the Social Welfare Informatics Specialist seconded to the Ministry of Gender.
Manage Digital Health Projects and other tablet-based data capture:
- Build the local capacity of Project HOPE’s and partner organizations’ staff members in local Health Informatics and Electronic Case Management skills.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement digital health initiatives that support the organization’s objectives.
- Provide field staff orientation and training on electronic case management.
- Oversee digital health projects and ensure they are completed on schedule, practically, and within set deadlines.
- Support Management and M&E by creating reports and data analysis to obtain insightful information for well-informed decision-making.
- Establish a timetable and checklist for quality assurance of the data.
- Clearly define and supervise the roles and responsibilities of project staff involved in Electronic Case Management.
- Regularly audit and review the districts work plan, providing input on developments and resolving concerns.
- Create logic for data validation to identify problems and improve data quality (DQ).
Data Visualization / Dashboard:-
- Define dashboard end-users and their requirements.
- Develop custom project dashboards for each end-user group.
- Construct and evaluate the dashboards to ensure they comply with the set guidelines.
- Describe the needs of the user for complex and interactive outputs.
- Create intricate, dynamic reports that capture relationships between many variables or different levels of disaggregation.
- Maintain regular contact with local M&E staff and ensure Project HOPE US staff members are informed about significant program advancements and matters critical to program operations. Protecting Project HOPE’s resources and reputation, including its technical, administrative, and financial program elements, is essential.
- Take on the technical lead position in developing and managing Health Informatics-related IT service agreements.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance for information technology-related tasks.
- Support staff with creating journals/articles, research papers, and advanced data analysis for projects.
- Fulfil any additional tasks and obligations the Country Representative deems appropriate.
Minimum Required Skills, Education and Experience:-
- A master’s degree or higher in informatics, computer sciences, IT, or a similar discipline.
- Five years minimum of practical experience in data administration and programming.
- At least five years of experience with the development, maintenance, and configuration of DHIS2.
- Expertise in a range of electronic data systems.
- The ideal candidate will have a great deal of expertise in user-friendly database design and database integration on various platforms.
- Experience monitoring and evaluation expertise from a non-governmental or governmental body.
- Management experience in health programs, including fostering cooperation between NGOs, CSOs, and government organizations.
- Demonstrable communication, organization, and leadership abilities.
- Fluent in English with exceptional writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow for productive cooperation with duty station employees and regional teams.
- Proficiency in team motivation, including presentations, training, mentoring, and skill transfer.
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal communication and the capacity to produce regular activity and program status reports.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Skilled in report writing, presenting methods, and information technology.
- Able to lead a team or project, manage several priorities, and operate with little guidance or supervision.
- Demonstratable critical and creative thinking skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:-
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be mobile in an office environment and able to use standard office equipment.
- Must be able to communicate in verbal and written form.
- May experience the current weather while performing job duties.
- Typical office environment with exposure to a minimal noise level.
- Expect to travel fifty percent or more of the time.
- Project HOPE employees work in the global health field and may be required to travel or work in countries where working conditions are classified as “hardship”.
How to Apply Project HOPE Advisor Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Project HOPE, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Project HOPE Vacancies:
- Visit Project HOPE Website: Start by Visiting Project HOPE Official Website [www.projecthope.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Project HOPE Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Project HOPE Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Project HOPE Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Project HOPE Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!