Philip Morris International Vacancies / PMI Recruitment Vacancy / PMI Career Portal / PMI Employment / PMI Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, PMI is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. PMI Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Philip Morris International Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: PMI Manager Vacancies in Boksburg, Gauteng
PMI Vacancies 2024 : PMI is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Manager Vacancy. PMI Offering Great Salary For Manager Vacancy Salary See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of PMI Manager Vacancies 2024
|Philip Morris International (PMI)
|See on Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on PMI Vacancies
PMI Manager Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
- Sustainability Manager will lead and own the Sustainability team in the factory. Act as management advisor for all sustainability topics and work to engage all the manufacturing functions to develop and sustain together a strong sustainability culture. Drive the company to achieve sustainability’s commitments and ensuring sustainability systems and programs are implemented and continuously improved. Ensure legal compliance with sustainability requirements to sustain the affiliates’ license to operate. Act as official sustainability representative towards authorities, government officials and auditing bodies. Support the strategies/objectives, to promote and realisealignmentss, sharing and learning opportunities, and enhance overall performance in assigned organisational scope.
Your ‘day to day’
• Lead the sustainability organization and core activities to continuously improve sustainability performance. Set objectives, implement the Global strategy as per OGSM, define plans, create initiatives, prepare communications and trainings, to ensure compliance/consistency with global and local sustainability policy, standards, systems, and core values improve sustainability management and provide oversight with incident and emergency management.
• Ensure the implementation of the sustainability management systems (e.g., ISO), in line with the company Sustainability Principles and Practices and applicable regulatory requirements, by engaging the management and employees and facilitate continuous improvement (PDCA approach). Ensure that procedures and programs are understood, respected, and integrated in day-to-day processes and activities, and compliance to legal requirements is maintained. Define the plan and budget cycle for the affiliate providing feedback to ensure optimal allocation of resources.
• Ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental related laws and legislation and keep up to date with any changes. Advise management on the impact of these changes to their roles and responsibilities and/or to the company. Advise and represent site management in all matters concerning compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations and maintain professional relationships with permitting authorities, in order to ensure that all regulatory reporting requirements are adhered to and appropriate actions to correct deficiencies are implemented.
• Ensure timely incident reporting, investigation, analysis, and corrective actions. Inform managers and employees of the root causes of incidents within the operation and PMI organization, in order to create awareness and prevent re-occurrence of injury to people and losses to the company.
Who we’re looking for:-
- Master or University degree in Engineering/Chemical/technical areas.
- Specific University course in Environmental, Health & Safety disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related area and management experience
- Proper qualification as per local legal requirements.
- International certifications (e.g., NEBOSH) are a plus.
- Management knowledge is an asset.
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Ppt).
- ISO45001 and ISO 14001 knowledge
How to Apply PMI Manager Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at PMI, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for PMI Vacancies:
- Visit PMI Website: Start by Visiting PMI Official Website [www.pmi.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While PMI Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for PMI Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
PMI Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, PMI Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!