Palladium MS4G Vacancies / Palladium MS4G Recruitment Vacancy / Palladium MS4G Career Portal / Palladium MS4G Employment / Palladium MS4G Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Palladium MS4G is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Palladium MS4G Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Palladium MS4G Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Palladium MS4G Lead Vacancies in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Palladium MS4G Vacancies 2024 : Palladium MS4G is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Lead Vacancy. Palladium MS4G Offering Great Salary For Lead Vacancy Salary.
Brief Details of Palladium MS4G Lead Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Palladium MS4G Vacancies
Palladium MS4G Lead Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Finance and Administration Lead
- Project Overview and Role:-Palladium International, LLC is seeking a Finance and Administration Lead with experience working in public health emergency and/or complex emergency planning for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Ethiopia. The Finance and Administrative Lead will oversee operational and financial components of program implementation; manage the establishment and use of robust systems for financial management; and ensure program operations are compliant with Palladium and USAID policies and principles. The Finance and Administration Lead will also oversee provision of business planning, management, and other development support and capacity building to parties engaged through the program. This position will be based in Addis Ababa and is contingent upon award.
- Manage all project finances to ensure effective use of resources to achieve project objectives in compliance with all donor requirements.
- Ensure completeness of financial, procurement, and HR records retention and security.
- Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to Palladium staff, including analysis and tracking of grant commitments (i.e., cash advances), cash flow forecasts, obligations, awards, and liquidations, to support efficient and accountable implementation.
- Design and implement systems and procedures in compliance with Palladium standards, including systems and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that corrective action plans approved by Palladium in response to external or internal audits and other monitoring reviews are implemented as planned and scheduled.
- Monitor annual budget and financial projections and develop realistic financial forecasts for proper project planning.
- Oversee proper human resources management, from personnel recruitment, staff policy development, and care for general staff well-being
- Supervise, mentor and train relevant staff ensuring team members have the appropriate skill levels for their positions and are developing to their full capacity; conduct trainings for other personnel as needed to fully educate on efficient, effective financial and internal control systems, budget analysis, as well as policy and procedure awareness and compliance.
- Experience with large complex USAID funded financial and administrative projects, including payroll, human resources, IT systems, property, including the development and implementation of finance and accounting systems that comply with USAID requirements.
- Demonstrated staff management skills, project operations oversight, procurement, sub-contracts and/or sub-awards.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and English oral and written communication skills; and the ability to work well on a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- Experience managing highly adaptive programs.
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of concurrent activities and deadlines.
- Fluency in English required
- Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences
- Must be willing to live and travel within Ethiopia.
How to Apply Palladium MS4G Lead Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Palladium MS4G, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Palladium MS4G Vacancies:
- Visit Palladium MS4G Website: Start by Visiting Palladium MS4G Official Website [www.thepalladiumgroup.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Palladium MS4G Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Palladium MS4G Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Palladium MS4G Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Palladium MS4G Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!