Palladium MS4G Vacancies / Palladium MS4G Recruitment Vacancy / Palladium MS4G Career Portal / Palladium MS4G Employment / Palladium MS4G Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Palladium MS4G is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Palladium MS4G Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Palladium MS4G Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Palladium MS4G Consultant Vacancies in Ethiopia
Palladium MS4G Vacancies 2024 : Palladium MS4G is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Consultant Vacancy. Palladium MS4G Offering Great Salary For Consultant Vacancy Salary.
Brief Details of Palladium MS4G Consultant Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Palladium MS4G Vacancies
Palladium MS4G Consultant Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Call for Local and International Health Consultants
Palladium is seeking Consultants to join its bid roster for upcoming programme tenders dedicated to ending the preventable deaths (EPD) of mothers, babies, and children by strengthening health systems, improving human rights, and enabling healthier environments.
We are currently seeking consultants who can deliver both short (1-3 weeks) and long-term (150-200 days per year) technical assistance direct-to-donor in the following countries to overcome entrenched barriers to EPD progress: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, DRC, Ethiopia, Kenya, Iraq, Malawi, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. While qualified candidates both local/national and international to each of the above countries are encouraged to apply, local expertise will be prioritised.
We kindly ask that all interested candidates submit both a Cover Letter (bullets/tabular format encouraged) and short CV (maximum of 4 pages) to be considered. Inclusion in the roster does not guarantee consultancy work, and is contingent on Palladium’s successful bid on future programmes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Required Areas of Expertise:-
We are seeking consultants with expertise in delivering health systems strengthening technical assistance and support in at least one of the following domains and sub-sectors:
- Health sector governance and coordination.
- Health financing and/or public financial management, including expertise in universal health coverage.
- Evidence-based policy development and decision making.
- Policy advocacy and health sector accountability.
- Primary health care strengthening.
- Development of pooled funding mechanisms.
- Human resources for healthcare systems.
- Family planning and reproductive health.
- Maternal, newborn, and child health.
- Adolescent health.
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Gender equality and social inclusion.
- Human rights/sexual and reproductive rights.
- Climate change and health.
Key Competencies Required:-
- Proven experience in the direct delivery of health systems strengthening technical assistance to government and development partners; preference for candidates with previous experience providing TA direct-to-donor.
- Demonstrated understanding of the health sector, the political economy, and the barriers to achievement of EPD outcomes of at least one of the priority countries.
- Familiarity with the UK’s approach to health systems strengthening and ending preventable deaths.
- Expertise in various models of capacity building.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to succinctly communicate technical information for diverse audiences.
- Excellent leadership, representation, organisational, and interpersonal skills, both in-person and remotely.
- Strong written English capability and proven capacity to complete deliverables to high quality standards.
How to Apply Palladium MS4G Consultant Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Palladium MS4G, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Palladium MS4G Vacancies:
- Visit Palladium MS4G Website: Start by Visiting Palladium MS4G Official Website [www.thepalladiumgroup.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Palladium MS4G Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Palladium MS4G Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Palladium MS4G Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Palladium MS4G Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!