One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancies / One Acre Fund Ethiopia Recruitment Vacancy / One Acre Fund Ethiopia Career Portal / One Acre Fund Ethiopia Employment / One Acre Fund Ethiopia Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, One Acre Fund Ethiopia is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. One Acre Fund Ethiopia Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
One Acre Fund Ethiopia Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: One Acre Fund Ethiopia Specialist Vacancies in Ethiopia
One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancies 2024 : One Acre Fund Ethiopia is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Specialist Vacancy. One Acre Fund Ethiopia Offering Great Salary For Specialist Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of One Acre Fund Ethiopia Specialist Vacancies 2024
|One Acre Fund Ethiopia
|See on Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancies
One Acre Fund Ethiopia Specialist Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Ethiopia Security Specialist
About One Acre Fund:-
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1.6 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. Our 10,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across ten African countries, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve earn 40 percent more profits on the land they enroll with One Acre Fund.
In Ethiopia, we engage farmers in agroforestry and community-based seed multiplication to increase farmers’ incomes and improve farming systems. By engaging with local actors at every step but bringing ideas from outside, we are making rural farming more market-friendly and environmentally sustainable. Our Ethiopian partner farmers have planted over 33 million trees, produced over 2000 MT of improved teff seed, and improved hundreds of thousands of neighbors’ futures. To learn more about our work, look at our Ethiopia program blog.
About the Role:-
- The Security Specialist will be an integral part of the People Operations team.
- Reporting directly to the People Operations Lead and indirectly to country leadership, you will ensure effective security operations, risk mitigation and staff care to support our staff and keep operations up and running during periods of elevated risk in Amhara region and Addis Ababa.
- You will ensure the Health, Safety, and Security (HSS) for our teams and properties, be the point for staff questions related to HSS and lead on HSS improvements.
- Security monitoring and advising.
- Political risk analysis.
- Improvement and monitoring of health and safety protocols.
- Strategy, Budget and Team Contributions, including involvement in the Global Corporate Operations Working Group.
- Perform other similar and related duties.
Career Growth and Development:-
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have
- At least four years of professional work experience, with at least two years experience working in a conflict environment.
- Demonstrated past contributions made to an organization’s security policies and protocols.
- Good understanding of the political and social media landscape in Ethiopia
- Networking skills.
- Extreme proactiveness and rapid reaction to handling health, safety and security issues.
- Open availability and rapid response in emergency situations.
How to Apply One Acre Fund Ethiopia Specialist Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at One Acre Fund Ethiopia, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancies:
- Visit One Acre Fund Ethiopia Website: Start by Visiting One Acre Fund Ethiopia Official Website [www.oneacrefund.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While One Acre Fund Ethiopia Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
One Acre Fund Ethiopia Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, One Acre Fund Ethiopia Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!