NORCAP Vacancies / NORCAP Recruitment Vacancy / NORCAP Career Portal / NORCAP Employment / NORCAP Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, NORCAP is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. NORCAP Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
NORCAP Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: NORCAP Coordinator Vacancies in Afar, Ethiopia
NORCAP Vacancies 2024 : NORCAP is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Coordinator Vacancy. NORCAP Offering Great Salary For Coordinator Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of NORCAP Coordinator Vacancies 2023-2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|BA Degree in Accounting
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on NORCAP Vacancies
NORCAP Coordinator Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Finance Coordinator Ethiopia Afar
Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the Finance Coordinator is to implement delegated area of responsibility. The following is a brief description of the role.
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis .
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents.
- Support line managers in procedures and require support team trainings.
- Management of finance team.
- Ensure that the accounting, monitoring and reporting are according to procedures.
- Support project staff in financial matters.
- Maintain budget control and monitor cash flow for the area.
- Ensure development and implementation of financial systems and procedures.
- Ensure that country Operations adhere to global and local Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements
- Training of line managers and staff with financial responsibilities
- Prepare Budgets and financial reports to donors
- Verify PR/PO/BAS and vouchers and supporting documents meet NRC standards before payment
- Participate on procurement committee meeting and make sure procurement are made inline with NRC guideline.
- Ensure timely payment of staff salaries, contractors, suppliers and other expenditures
- Review and Post financial data in Agresso on daily basis
- Update authorization table and bank signatory list regularly
- Ensure all taxes and pension payable on monthly bases
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation and eBRS and Project summary for Afar Sub office
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies:-
- BA Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in INGO
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:-
- Understanding of the relevant laws and statutory requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge of the INGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector
- Keen sense of compliance with policy and procedure
- Good employer-employee contract negotiation skills
- Personal conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Basic employee counselling skills
- Highly confidential
- Good computer application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database and network communications.
- Experience of financial systems and structures development
- Specific familiarity with grants proposal writing and reporting.
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job.
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
How to Apply NORCAP Coordinator Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at NORCAP , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for NORCAP Vacancies:
- Visit NORCAP Website: Start by Visiting NORCAP Official Website [www.nrc.no].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While NORCAP Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for NORCAP Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
NORCAP Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, NORCAP Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!/