Multichoice Vacancies / Multichoice Recruitment Vacancy / Multichoice Career Portal / Multichoice Employment / Multichoice Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Multichoice is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Multichoice Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Multichoice Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Multichoice Specialist Vacancies in Gauteng
Multichoice Vacancies 2024 : Multichoice is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Specialist Vacancy. Multichoice Offering Great Salary For Specialist Vacancy Salary See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Multichoice Specialist Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Johannesburg, Randburg, Gauteng
|BCom degree OR Bachelor degree
|07 Feb 2024
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Multichoice Vacancies
Multichoice Specialist Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Senior Risk and Compliance Specialist
- MCG Group CFO
- MCG Corporate CFO
- MCSA CFO
- MCSA Heads of Finance
- Senior management and functional heads in FSS
- Risk management teams embedded in operations
- Programme management office and demand management for strategy implementation
- Assurance providers (external and internal, including internal audit and the forensic department)
External providers of services
Location: Based in South Africa, Johannesburg, Randburg
Purpose of the Position:
Provide guidance and support to key customers in terms of managing risk and compliance, including the mitigation of risks, across the FSS function. Coordinate and ensure alignment of Risk and Compliance activities across all areas in FSS. Provide strategic direction, guidance and thought leadership
- To Support heads of functional and operational areas across the group with the adoption and implementation of the enterprise-wide risk management (ERM) framework
- To provide timely and effective inputs into the improvement of the internal control environment by assisting management to respond appropriately to assurance providers’ findings
Key Performance Objectives
Risk identification, evaluation and assessment in strategy implementation
- Support and participate in the execution of the annual risk management plan for FSS and coordinate ad hoc risk reviews as required
- Formally track management’s commitments to address risks that were identified during risk assessments and report progress in monthly reports to the Governance Forum and Finance Exco
- Facilitate the updating of the FSS operational risk register bi-annually
- Focus on risk management in strategy implementation by supporting the pro-active management of risks during process/product development, the associated demand management, and implementation of changes, to give effect to the processes/products
- Provide risk assurance on key FSS projects
- Provide regular, accurate and relevant second-line assurance reporting at project and programme steering committee meetings
- Identify key risk areas for FSS and evaluate, quantify their potential impact on the business and ensure a control framework is in place to manage these risks
- Coordinate addressing of significant risk issues and non-compliance
- Continuously identify external and internal risk trends
- Recommend risk appetite and tolerance statements and metrics to senior management within FSS
- Develop and monitor Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) specifically for FSS
Continuous improvement in risk management implementation and the internal control environment
- Support management with the maintenance and improvement of the internal control environment and resolution of identified weaknesses
- Improve the awareness and effectiveness of ERM in the group by supporting the entrenchment of risk management disciplines into operational processes
- Ensure close involvement in the updated internal audit alignment process in support of management. Drive the right behaviour through the tracking of all internal audit reports ensuring the timeous resolution of findings
- Provide guidance on the implementation of appropriate process and governance controls to remediate identified risks
- Facilitate and support risk identification processes, evaluations, assessments, reporting and monitoring
- Support governance processes, such as improvements in policies, procedures and decision-making
- Review all MCSA policies and SOPs in line with the Policy Framework, ensuring that the correct level of review and approval was obtained, that the correct templates were used and that possible gaps are addressed where identified
- Facilitate the follow-up of remediation of assurance provider findings and reporting
- Support the third-party risk management (TPRM) process. Perform ongoing monitoring and in collaboration with 1st line, determine that appropriate remediation measures are implemented and approved. Govern the RACI and operating model
- Provide training and ensure communication on TPRM is sent out when required
- Work closely with other assurance providers (i.e. Internal Audit, Compliance, Forensics etc.) to ensure an effective combined assurance approach is taking to mitigate risks
People and Team Management
- Manage and review performance of direct reports
- Develop and coach direct reports
- Encourage a positive, collaborative working environment that instills respect, trust, quality and success in support of the group’s core values
- Develop and coach the Risk and Compliance team, and identify talent to build the team to support the strategy of the group
- Oversee the achievement of quality and deadline commitment milestones
- Review the OfficeVibes participation and hold monthly meetings to discuss ratings and identify areas that require improvement
- Support monthly reporting to Governance forum and Finance Exco meetings
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly risk committee documentation
- Support reporting on risk management to the Combined Assurance Forum
Qualifications and certifications
- BCom degree OR Bachelor degree in Internal Audit and/or Risk Management,
- An honours degree in either of the two disciplines is essential
- CIA, CRMSA, CISA, ISO31000 or similar international certifications
- Advanced data analytics qualification
Experience and skill requirements
- At least 5 years’ internal audit and/or risk management experience
- Minimum two years in a position regularly liaising with senior management
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate at a senior management level
- Excellent understanding of risks and controls
- Good understanding of business models and general business practices
- Relationship management
- Strong proven experience in understanding business processes and process improvements
- Evidenced data analytics experience and skills
- Project risk management experience
- Functional and pragmatic knowledge of risk and quality assessment processes
- Data analytics, use of SQL software recommended; however, basic skills will be accepted
- ISO3100; COSO ERM and COSO Internal Control embedded understanding and evidence of implementation
- Understanding the role of policies and procedures in a complex environment
- An advanced understanding of internal audit and risk disciplines, methodologies, and practices
How to Apply Multichoice Specialist Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Multichoice, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Multichoice Vacancies:
- Visit Multichoice Website: Start by Visiting Multichoice Official Website [hrfocus.Multichoice.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Multichoice Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Multichoice Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Multichoice Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Multichoice Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!