Lewis International Vacancies / Lewis International Recruitment Vacancy / Lewis International Career Portal / Lewis International Employment / Lewis International Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Lewis International is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Lewis International Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Lewis International Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Lewis International Manager Vacancies in Cape Town, Western Cape
Lewis International Vacancies 2024 : Lewis International is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Manager Vacancy. Lewis International Offering Great Salary For Manager Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Lewis International Manager Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Cape Town, Western Cape
|Post-graduate university degree
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Lewis International Vacancies
Lewis International Manager Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Strategy Manager, Financial Services – Cape Town (South Africa)
The Strategy Manager will play a critical role in the development of the long-term strategic direction and ambitions for the organisation as well as ensuring the successful implementation of key strategic initiatives across a portfolio of clusters.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Support the Executive Head of Strategy in the development of long-term divisional strategic plans and objectives;
- Support cluster executives, develop cluster strategic initiatives to execute on the divisional strategic vision;
- Facilitate discussions with group executives to prioritise strategic initiatives for implementation;
- Working across a portfolio of clusters, ensure successful development and implementation of cluster strategic initiatives by:
- Overseeing the development of robust initiative roadmaps (incl. KPIs, risks, milestones and interdependencies) for certain high-importance strategic initiatives;
- Acting as a sounding-board for cluster executives and initiative owners for key decisions in road mapping and implementation;
- Share experience and best practices with cluster executives;
- Regularly monitor performance measures put in place to determine the effectiveness of certain implemented initiatives;
- Ensure all key strategic initiatives consistently reflect the Group’s goals and interests
- For certain important initiatives, Strategy Managers may be seconded to clusters to perform an activist project management role
- Communicate the status of strategic initiatives to Senior Managers
- Collaborate with Senior Managers on facilitation of quarterly business reviews on cluster strategic performance;
- Support annual strategic review process to evaluate overall performance against strategic targets and make adjustments as necessary;
- Provide mentorship and support to Associate Managers ensuring continuous individual development;
Qualifications & Experience:-
- Post-graduate university degree with 7-10 years related experience or strategy consulting equivalent, preferably with a strategy consultancy
- MBA will be to your advantage
- CA (SA), Actuarial or Engineering qualifications may help you with analytical part of the role
- Strategy development experience, preferably working as a strategy manager in a fast paced and dynamic business environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Understanding of, or experience in, financial services
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in others
- Levelheadedness under pressure and uncertainty
- Integrity and confidence in your own ability and decision-making
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and get things done
How to Apply Lewis International Manager Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Lewis International, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Lewis International Vacancies:
- Visit Lewis International Website: Start by Visiting Lewis International Official Website [www.lewis.international.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Lewis International Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Lewis International Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Lewis International Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Lewis International Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!