Lancet Vacancies / Lancet Recruitment Vacancy / Lancet Career Portal / Lancet Employment / Lancet Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Lancet is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Lancet Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Lancet Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Lancet Technologist Vacancies in Thabazimbi, Limpopo
Lancet Vacancies 2024 : Lancet is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Technologist Vacancy. Lancet Offering Great Salary For Technologist Vacancy Salary See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Lancet Technologist Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Lancet Vacancies
Lancet Technologist Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Performs and analyses laboratory samples in order to provide results for medical practitioners to diagnose treat and prevent diseases.
Minimum Criteria Required:-
- Grade 12 or relevant NQF level 4 qualification
- National diploma in Biomedical Technology or BSc Medical Laboratory Science
- Registration in relevant discipline with HPCSA
- 2-3 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge
- Anatomy, physiology and medical terminology relevant to medical pathology
- Laboratory information systems
- Laboratory standards operating procedures and processes
- Medical ethical guidelines in the medical pathology fields
- Organisational policy procedures
Key Performance Areas
- Performs diagnostic testing procedures, reviews and verifies results and interacts with pathologists on technical matters to provide all relevant data that may pertain to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of diseases.
- Operates, maintains and calibrates the equipment used in the laboratory to ensure that it is operating efficiently and providing accurate results. This includes recording instrument maintenance and quality control results as well as recognising and resolving problems by troubleshooting mal functioning equipment and taking corrective action.
- Implements sound housekeeping procedures and work effectively with others as a member of a team to ensure a safe working environment in accordance with safety protocols. This includes the on-going maintenance of quality control standards, adherence to infection control measures, correct disposal of bio-hazardous waste and participation (as per delegated responsibilities) in the preparation process for internal and external audits
- Reports incidents, including instrument failures, problem solutions and reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
- Attends training and seminars and participates in continuing professional development (CPD) activities to continuously update knowledge and skills as well as comply with professional registration requirements. This includes ensuring the availability of up to date records that can be presented immediately on request thereof.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention To Detail
- Problem solving
- Rule orientation
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
How to Apply Lancet Technologist Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Lancet, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Lancet Vacancies:
- Visit Lancet Website: Start by Visiting Lancet Official Website [www.lancet.co.za].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Lancet Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Lancet Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Lancet Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Lancet Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!