JSI Vacancies / JSI Recruitment Vacancy / JSI Career Portal / JSI Employment / JSI Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, JSI is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. JSI Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
JSI Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: JSI Specialist Vacancies in Lilongwe, Malawi
JSI Vacancies 2024 : JSI is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Specialist Vacancy. JSI Offering Great Salary For Specialist Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of JSI Specialist Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on JSI Vacancies
JSI Specialist Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Data Quality and Use Specialist
JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is a public health management consulting and research organisation dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities worldwide over the last forty years. The Country Health Information Systems and Data Use program (CHISU) is a five-year USAID-funded cooperative agreement (2020-2025) led by JSI and focused on strengthening health information systems (HIS), enabling sharing of data between systems and their use, and supporting countries’ self-reliance by enhancing capacity for local leadership and engagement in every aspect of health data.
As USAID’s flagship HIS and data project, CHISU’s work centres around four strategic objectives:
1. Strengthened governance and enabling environment of host-country HIS
2. Increased availability and interoperability of quality health data and information systems
3. Increased demand and use of health data and information to address health priorities, gaps, and
4. Strengthened organisational development of local partners for sustained health data use
USAID/Malawi has requested CHISU to provide support to the Malawi Ministry of Health (MOH) to: strengthen the governance and enabling environment of Malawi’s health information systems; increase the availability of quality health data; increase the demand and use of health data and information to address health priorities, gaps and challenges. In particular, CHISU will support the malaria surveillance system by strengthening the use of a digital tracking system, and work closely with the MoH (CMED, DHD, NMCP, IMCI) and USAID/PMI Malawi. CHISU works with the MOH at the national level and in high-burden malaria districts.
CHISU is seeking a Data Quality and Use Specialist who will be responsible for providing technical support on improving data quality and use of data in decision making at the program, district and facility levels whilst contributing to CHISU annual work plan and desired program outputs. The successful candidate will report on a day-to-day basis to the Resident Advisor.
- Provide technical support on data quality, analysis and use for evidence-based decision making at National, program, district and facility level
- Support MoH staff on the use of DHIS2 to strengthen data management at all levels
- Support NMCP in providing mentorship to District staff on how to conduct monthly data quality checks in DHIS2, using the WHO DQA application and coordinate with Districts to adjust data as required
- Support NMCP and District staff in conducting quarterly analysis of data and coordinating facility data feedback meetings to strengthen use of data by facility staff
- Support NMCP and District staff to follow up and support implementation of ISS&M (Integrated Supportive Supervision and Mentorship) Action plans
- Support Districts to follow up and implement Action plans generated from Malaria District Review meetings
- Coordinate with other district partners to mobilize support for district level data management, quality, and use priorities
- Support the implementation of the automated malaria bulletin and other data visualization tools
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in health informatics, Statistics, public health, Monitoring and Evaluation health systems, or any relevant field with relevant work experience.
- Demonstratable experience in advanced use of DHIS2 for routine HIS data management (including entry, analysis and running quality checks) is required.
- Experience in using other analysis packages i.e. R, Excel, STATA and CISPro.
- Experience in program monitoring and evaluation work.
- Good knowledge of Malaria programming.
- Relevant experience working with government counterparts at the national, district, and facility level; and excellent diplomatic and stakeholder management skills are required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English required.
- This position is open to local applicants.
How to Apply JSI Specialist Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at JSI , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for JSI Vacancies:
- Visit JSI Website: Start by Visiting JSI Official Website [www.jsi.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While JSI Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for JSI Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
JSI Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, JSI Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!