GiveDirectly Vacancies / GiveDirectly Recruitment Vacancy / GiveDirectly Career Portal / GiveDirectly Employment / GiveDirectly Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, GiveDirectly is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. GiveDirectly Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
GiveDirectly Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: GiveDirectly Manager Vacancies in Lilongwe, Malawi
GiveDirectly Vacancies 2024 : GiveDirectly is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Manager Vacancy. GiveDirectly Offering Great Salary For Manager Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of GiveDirectly Manager Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on GiveDirectly Vacancies
GiveDirectly Manager Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Learning and Community Engagement (Field) Manager
About this role
The Learning and Community Engagement Manager will play a critical role in ensuring data driven program design and implementation, impact measurement, knowledge management for learning and external relations, and accountability to program stakeholders.
Working with Program Leads, their role will facilitate access to timely information for decision making, contributing to high quality, adaptive, participatory, and impactful program implementation. The learning and community engagement field manager will oversee research, monitoring and evaluation activities in the country and facilitate production of learning and communications materials for internal and external communications to stakeholders. They will also lead on community engagement for accountability and participatory programming.
The learning and community engagement Manager will have the opportunity to work with the global Research Team, a dynamic group that provides methodological, research, and evidence-based support to several internal stakeholders at GiveDirectly. The Research Team creates internal knowledge products, supports internal and external evaluations, and generates actionable insights that can increase the amount of dollars going directly to people living in extreme poverty.
Program Design and Operations (40%)
- The learning and community engagement manager will support the setup of an effective monitoring and evaluation system that enables timely tracking of progress and measurement of the contribution to GiveDirectly’s work to socio-economic outcomes and impacts, as well as adaptive program designs.
- Ensure that learning and community engagement is an integral part of program designs; supporting program and partnership teams with scoping, mapping, and rapid assessment processes as required.
- Support programs to develop learning and community engagement plans for projects, including development of measurement methods and identifying data sources for impact indicators.
- Lead on data collection process for tracking progress and measuring impact of GiveDirectly programs in Malawi.
- Coordinate and oversee quality implementation of baseline surveys, needs assessments, midterm and end of project evaluations and other relevant monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Regularly visit the field operations to observe and participate in project activities, alerting program leads on any observed risks to program quality or delivery of set objectives.
- Ensure that the organization delivers on all internal learning and community engagement requirements in a timely manner and with high quality information to support program reporting as per donor contractual requirements and interests.
Research and Learning (20%)
- Work closely with the Research and country teams to design, pilot, and deploy quantitative surveys and qualitative interview guides in collaboration with several internal teams.
- Be the context source of truth for surveys being developed and implemented.
- Identify areas of potential risks to data quality and flag them to the research and senior managers.
- Working with field and research teams to improve data collection processes and tools.
- Work on projects that surface synergies and divergences between GD research and the work of other stakeholders.
- Manage multiple different research streams simultaneously.
- Participate in the recruitment and management of external evaluation or research consultancies.
- Support the facilitation of program reviews and learning events to produce lessons learned reports and other related documentations capturing key internal learnings from program implementation.
- Support data analysis and generation of data reports.
- Support the development of communication materials for external learning and research dissemination workshops.
Community Engagement, Program Accountability, and Reporting (40%)
- Lead community outreach and engagement activities, e.g. focus group discussions, to understand how recipients and communities are interacting with GiveDirectly’s programs and document the various experiences (positive and negative)they may have with the program.
- Monitor information dissemination to recipients and their communities, checking for accuracy of critical information delivered and communicating gaps to senior management to ensure that these are addressed.
- Promote and manage feedback to local stakeholders (district councils, community structures) of monitoring, learning and research outcomes for their domains to facilitate local ownership of results.
- Participate in various types of reporting to donors and other stakeholders throughout all stages of the report writing process
- Support planning and coordination of field visits with stakeholders including local district councils, donors, and partners.
- Lead internal learning sessions with all program teams to guide implementation and build impact.
The learning and community engagement manager will be expected to oversee a performance-oriented culture within their team, with all staff receiving feedback and development opportunities to achieve their potential. Team management duties shall include to:
- Hire, train, and manage learning and community engagement field staff.
- Run performance reviews for direct reports and build their capacity to do the same.
- Conduct training of field teams before the launch of any new data collection activities and refresher trainings as needed
- Manage field officers who are conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Identify and coach high-potential field staff to grow on a quick promotion trajectory.
- Develop the capacity of learning and community engagement and other field teams in a range of monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning competencies, including but not limited to qualitative research methods, data cleaning and analysis, and data visualization.
Core Competencies and Experiences:-
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, community development, or related field.
- Understanding of the lives of people living in poverty – learned or lived experience of the reality of poverty.
- Experience communicating project evaluations in a clear and compelling manner with a range of internal and external audiences — both verbally and in writing.
- Quantitative research experience – 2+ years experience of digital data collection experience is essential. Experience managing a field research team or research project is a strong plus.
- Qualitative research experience – experience working on 1 or more qualitative research projects.
- Minimum 1 year experience managing people.
- Experience working in the country where they will be based.
- Ability to speak the local language.
- Comfort & ability to do regular field visits.
- Alignment with GiveDirectly Values and active demonstration of our core competencies: emotional intelligence, problem solving, project management, follow-through, and fostering inclusivity. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from candidates who have personal or professional experience in the low-income and/or historically marginalized communities that we serve.
How to Apply GiveDirectly Manager Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at GiveDirectly , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for GiveDirectly Vacancies:
- Visit GiveDirectly Website: Start by Visiting GiveDirectly Official Website [www.givedirectly.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While GiveDirectly Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for GiveDirectly Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
GiveDirectly Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, GiveDirectly Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!