Family Health International Vacancies / FHI 360 Recruitment Vacancy / FHI 360 Career Portal / FHI 360 Employment / FHI 360 Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, FHI 360 is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. FHI 360 Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Family Health International Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: FHI 360 Coordinator Vacancies in Ethiopia
FHI 360 Vacancies 2024 : FHI 360 is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Coordinator Vacancy. FHI 360 Offering Great Salary For Coordinator Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of FHI 360 Coordinator Vacancies 2024
|Family Health International (FHI 360)
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on FHI 360 Vacancies
FHI 360 Coordinator Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
MEAL Coordinator – Addis Ababa
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research, technology, communication, and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development and humanitarian challenges in more than 60 countries. FHI 360’s Crisis Response team is responding to the humanitarian emergency in the Northern Ethiopia through an integrated health, nutrition, WASH, and Protection program focused on decreasing morbidity and mortality among the conflict-affected population.
Under the responsibility of the Deputy Response Coordinator, the MEAL Coordinator is responsible for establishing and implementing strong MEAL processes and practices for FHI 360’s humanitarian programming in Ethiopia. The MEAL Coordinator will design and make use of an electronic database to capture program data and to produce relevant reports for internal and external purposes; ensure data quality using different data quality assurance mechanisms; archive all MEAL related files; train program staff and assist all FHI 360 technical teams in establishing their respective proper documentation systems.
Based in Addis Ababa, the Coordinator is responsible in leading and managing the MEAL works in Tigray, Afar and Amhara regions where the Crises Response Team has operational offices at Mekele, Adigrat and Axum in Tigray, Abala in Afar and Woldia & Sekota in Amhara Region.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Establishes, leads, and manages the Country-level MEAL system.
- Develop and oversee country-level MEAL SOPs (e.g. monitoring plan, data quality assurance procedures, assessments, distribution SOPs, etc.)
- In coordination with Deputy Response Coordinator, develop project implementation plans with strong monitoring and reporting components.
- Coordinate and oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from various interventions across program activities. Ensure maintenance of data back-up and retrieval systems.
- Lead, supervise, manage and administer baseline/endline survey studies, PDMs, case studies, review workshops, and any other needs assessments.
- Advise and guide staff members on MEAL issues for better implementation and sharing of good practices; provide technical leadership for all MEAL activities of the project.
- Prepare monitoring checklists and guidelines to measure the performance and track progress.
- Lead the development of project/annual MEAL workplan, consistent with the annual work plan.
- Review and update the MEAL workplan on a regular basis.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare reports; design, supervise and/or conduct special studies and inquiries; design and implementation of project led operations research.
- Undertake regular field visits to monitor and supervise MEAL activities.
- Oversee the collection of different reports regularly (monthly, quarterly, and annually) from operational/field locations, check for consistency between the narrative and quantitative parts, compile the quantitative part and make data entry in the Program database.
- Ensure M&E indicators in database match donor reporting requirements.
- In collaboration with the project team, identify and document programmatic successes and impact, best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
- Ensure program feedback loop so external findings results in improve quality of project.
- Ensure that MEAL data is incorporated into programs planning and review processes; oversee data collection to ensure high quality results for learning and donor reporting.
- Oversee the implementation of the Complaints and Feedback Mechanism
- Manage, train and mentor MEAL team of local staff working in field sites.
- Represent the MEAL department at Technical Working Groups, Cluster meetings, etc. as relevant.
- Oversee all MEAL actions in accordance with both the organization’s and donor policies.
- Strengthen the capacity of the MEAL team by identifying training opportunities and increasing the team’s knowledge of MEAL protocols and practice.
- Coordinate with other departments to provide strong support to sub-offices.
- Assist with proposal and grant modification development and design as needed.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:-
- In-depth functional knowledge in area of specialization and detailed knowledge of related areas in the organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of the external environment and how it affects the industry, including political, legal, environmental, financial and social influences.
- Comprehensive understanding of organization’s structure, policies and practices, and the impact on own area.
- Ability to exchange information, present recommendations and collaborate with colleagues and peers within the organization and possibly externally.
- Ability to influence others of the benefits/importance of an idea or plan of action and to gain their support or commitment.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to reach mutual points of agreement and benefit among peers and colleagues.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in developing MEAL systems and overseeing the collection and analysis of metrics.
- Demonstrated experience in training on MEAL systems and data collection.
- Demonstrated experience remote managing and training staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Problem Solving & Impact:-
- Ability to provide broad global technical leadership to multiple components for moderate to complex programs.
- Defines and develops solutions for major business or functional challenges.
- Is sought out to provide advice or solutions in area of MEAL technical area.
- Is informed about current developments in area of MEAL technical area.
- Works under broad direction with considerable latitude for independent action.
- Specific actions are guided primarily by professional standards and expected outcomes of the program/project.
- Decisions and actions have an impact on the smooth operation and timeframes of the unit programs/projects; impact on the broader organization is generally indirect.
- Problems encountered are complex and may involve unprecedented circumstances; resolution requires investigation, analysis and review of professional/organizational standards.
- Faulty decisions or recommendations will normally result in critical delays and modifications to projects or operations, cause substantial expenditure of additional time, resources, and funds; and jeopardize future business activity.
- Supervises junior level staff members.
- Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules.
- Accomplishes results through managers or senior members of team.
- Manages a technical area staff and function area within the organization.
- Plays a coaching and mentoring role for others
- Reports to the Deputy Response Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or Related Field.
- Master or other advanced degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience and training on participatory result-based monitoring and evaluation or any MEAL related positions
- Experience in designing and/or implementing data collection and data management systems
- Demonstrated MEAL experience in humanitarian or emergency settings
- Experience with BHA funded programs.
- Highly skilled in information analysis and report writing.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative MEAL data collection and analysis methods, including tracking outcome indicators and conducting program evaluations utilizing mixed methods.
- Experience supervising and managing staff.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel to field sites on a regular basis.
- Skilled in KOBO, CommCare, SurveyCTO, or other ODK/electronic data collection platform
- Highly conversant on different statistical software packages (SPSS, STATA, Epi-info, PowerBi and R)
- Skilled in Microsoft applications.
- Sound understanding of Project Cycle Management.
- Good understanding of Gender mainstreaming.
- Good understanding of the UN Cluster System; international and national minimum standards of services in humanitarian settings.
- 50% throughout Ethiopia
How to Apply FHI 360 Coordinator Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at FHI 360, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for FHI 360 Vacancies:
- Visit FHI 360 Website: Start by Visiting FHI 360 Official Website [www.fhi360.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While FHI 360 Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for FHI 360 Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
FHI 360 Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, FHI 360 Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!