Education Development Center Vacancies / EDC Recruitment Vacancy / EDC Career Portal / EDC Employment / EDC Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, EDC is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. EDC Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Education Development Center Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: EDC Chief Vacancies in Lilongwe, Malawi
EDC Vacancies 2024 : EDC is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Chief Vacancy. EDC Offering Great Salary For Chief Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of EDC Chief Vacancies 2024
|Education Development Center (EDC )
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on EDC Vacancies
EDC Chief Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Chief of Party – Malawi – Tisamale Mabuku
This project aims to enhance community engagement in teaching and learning material (TLM) utilization and management in Malawian primary schools. The project will activate local community structures to monitor and advocate for effective management and utilization of TLMs in public primary schools and increase public awareness of the importance of TLMs for literacy development. The Intermediate Results are:
- Communities and civil society monitor, report on, provide support for, and advocate for effective management, replenishment, utilization, and accountability for TLMs in public primary schools and community
- Communities and civil society contribute to improved management, accessibility, and utilization of TLM data for public primary schools and their communities
- Public awareness of intended utilization and management of TLMs in public primary schools and their communities, and the role of the community, is enhanced
The Chief of Party (COP) will have overall responsibility for coordination of all project activities, staff and subcontractors, including overseeing program work planning, performance management and strategic communication. They will have primary responsibility for representation of the project to the donor, government counterparts and local partners. The COP will have the leadership qualities, technical expertise and experience, management experience, interpersonal skills, and relationships to fulfill the requirements of the program description. Tasks the COP will be responsible for include:
- Provide guidance on all aspects of technical design;
- Oversee program work planning, performance management and strategic communication;
- Represent the project to the donor, government counterparts and local partners;
- Ensure compliance with USAID regulations; and
- Provide oversight on all aspects of the project.
The candidate for the position of Chief of Party shall have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related area, Master’s Degree preferred.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible leadership experience in the development, implementation, and management of activities of similar scope in Malawian and/or a similar context in education, community development or governance; previous experience as a COP, or in an equivalent Program Manager function, is preferred;
- Understanding of the technical activities this activity will implement;
- Direct management experience with USAID strongly preferred;
- Direct experience supervising professional and support staff;
- Demonstrated experience working in education development with demonstrated experience in education management and governance as well as education quality improvement at national and local levels;
- Experience with programs incorporating social accountability measures;
- Experience achieving results, with specific and relevant development outcomes achieved as a result of the proposed COP’s leadership well documented;
- Ability to work in teams and foster partnerships, with specific instances when the COP has formed, led, or participated in relevant partnerships well documented;
- Ability to lead local capacity development and facilitate community-led problem solving, institutional strengthening, and partnership building, as well as to work collaboratively with other implementing partners, donors, and host country institutions. This includes a demonstrated ability to work with local partners to ensure adherence to all sub-award requirements;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning skills;
- Understanding of TLM (teacher learning materials) procurement systems;
- Demonstrated skills in high-level strategic visioning and leadership and experience managing large teams and complex activities, coordinating and building consensus across multiple partner institutions (governmental, non-governmental, private sector, etc.), and problem solving in politically sensitive contexts;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of human and institutional capacity building and professional development;
- Commitment to results for women and girls, individuals with disabilities, and other vulnerable populations; and
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage high quality, timely, reporting and communication efforts.
Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply EDC Chief Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at EDC , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for EDC Vacancies:
- Visit EDC Website: Start by Visiting EDC Official Website [www.edc.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While EDC Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for EDC Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
EDC Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, EDC Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!