Dimension Data Vacancies / Dimension Data Recruitment Vacancy / Dimension Data Career Portal / Dimension Data Employment / Dimension Data Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Dimension Data is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Dimension Data Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Dimension Data Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Dimension Data Analyst Vacancies in Cape Town, Western Cape
Dimension Data Vacancies 2024 : Dimension Data is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Analyst Vacancy. Dimension Data Offering Great Salary For Analyst Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Dimension Data Analyst Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Cape Town, Western Cape
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Dimension Data Vacancies
Dimension Data Analyst Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
As a Business Analyst, you will be working on a project that involves business process analysis and requirements gathering. You’ll use the relevant software tools to gather information for your team to work from. You may also be required to help test new functionality or build prototypes of new features using web applications.
- Investigates and analyses business problems to understand their nature, cause, effects and drivers, using a variety of methods and techniques
- Documenting business process requirements through interview or facilitation sessions
- Conducting engagements with key role-players within the various departments to further understand their business processes, needs and challenges
- Analyse existing business processes & technology and propose new developments and change bases on business requirements
- Develop functional and technical specifications to meet the business needs of clients
- Conduct system analysis for new and existing systems
- Construct programs including coding, testing, and debugging
- Preparing business cases and conducting risk assessments
- Conducting playback session(presentation) with the business to ensure that the information extracted from the business documents and through the interview process in accurate and complete
- A bachelor’s degree and/or B-Tech in Information Technology and/or Business Analysis Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in process mapping, business case development and IT operational and strategic planning.
- Experience as a product owner with agile methodology.
Applications to be submitted with the following:-
- Certified copies of qualifications and certifications must be provided
- Cv’s should not be longer than 3 pages
About Dimension Data:-
- Dimension Data is a leading African born technology provider and a proud member of the NTT Group, one of the world’s leading information communication technology (ICT) companies.
- At Dimension Data we are pioneers that push the boundaries of what we know and what is possible. We empower our people to deliver client-centric solutions and work together to create new connections, new insight, and new value. By combining our regional experience with NTT’s leading global services, we deliver powerful technology solutions and innovations that enable a secure and connected future for our people, clients and communities.
- Our belief in possibility drives us and our people make it happen. Here you can make a difference, to your clients, colleagues and communities, and your contribution is valued. Here you can belong, in an inclusive and diverse working environment where you are free to be your best self. Here you can own your career in a global company that will give you all you need to accelerate your growth and development. We want to see our people make the most of every opportunity, and together we can achieve the extraordinary.
- Dimension Data is fully compliant with the Employment Equity laws governing each country it operates in.
- Dimension Data reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised.
How to Apply Dimension Data Analyst Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Dimension Data, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Dimension Data Vacancies:
- Visit Dimension Data Website: Start by Visiting Dimension Data Official Website [www.dimensiondata.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Dimension Data Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Dimension Data Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Dimension Data Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Dimension Data Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!