Catholic Relief Services Vacancies / CRS Recruitment Vacancy / CRS Career Portal / CRS Employment / CRS Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, CRS is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. CRS Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Catholic Relief Services Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: CRS Officer Vacancies in Blantyre, Malawi
CRS Vacancies 2024 : CRS is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Officer Vacancy. CRS Offering Great Salary For Officer Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of CRS Officer Vacancies 2024
|Catholic Relief Services (CRS )
|See on Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on CRS Vacancies
CRS Officer Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Project Officer – HRD (Malawi Nationals Only)
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
The Cyclone Freddy Food Security Restoration project is a time sensitive, quick deliverable, 18 months activity that is designed to respond to the restoration and recovery from the effects of Cyclone Freddy and the chronic effects of El Nino in the Southern district of Malawi. Resources for the implementation of the project are obtained from the United States Agency for Development – Bureau for Humanitarian Affairs (USAID/BHA). The Cyclone Freddy
It is designed to work in partnership with local NGOs , Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research ( CGIARS) and government research institutions to coordinate the procurement and delivery of farm inputs and assist participants to use these resources and good agriculture production and climate smart technologies productively and sustainably in response to the loss experienced by the 2023 Tropical Cyclone Freddy. The resources for the implementation of the project are obtained from the United states Agency for Development- Bureau for Humanitarian Affairs ( USAID/BHA).
As a member of the Cyclone Freddy Food Security project team, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, collaborating monitoring and reporting on all project activities in support of Catholic Relief Services ( CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable, Your thorough and service oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:-
- Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
- Manage the distribution of targeted inputs such as certified maize seeds and nutrient dense sweet potatoes utilizing both free distribution and e-voucher systems.
- Coordinate with suppliers and seed companies and partners organizations to ensure timely procurement and delivery of inputs.
- Implement quality assurance measures in collaboration with the Department of Agricultural Research Services and other relevant entities to certify available planting materials.
- Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
- Collect information on staff, Lead farmers and community capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
- Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
- Account for all project expenditure consistent with the Donor requirements
Required Languages – English/ Chichewa
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel up to 30%.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:-
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Familiar with USAID rules and procedures including planning, implementation, donor visibility, and Reporting processes.
- Knowledge in emergency and Sphere standards will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of Smart agriculture and Conservation Agriculture
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong understanding of agricultural production systems including crop management , seed technologies and water conservation practices.
- Proven experience in logistics and supply chain management including procurement , distribution and quality assurance.
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities with proficiency in monitoring and evaluation methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and team work skills with commitment to promoting inclusion and gender equality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture , Development Studies or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of Emergency response and for an NGO would be a plus.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
How to Apply CRS Officer Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at CRS , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for CRS Vacancies:
- Visit CRS Website: Start by Visiting CRS Official Website [www.crs.org].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While CRS Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for CRS Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
CRS Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, CRS Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!