CDW Vacancies / CDW Recruitment Vacancy / CDW Career Portal / CDW Employment / CDW Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, CDW is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. CDW Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
CDW Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: CDW Administrator Vacancies in Cape Town, Western Cape
CDW Vacancies 2024 : CDW is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Administrator Vacancy. CDW Offering Great Salary For Administrator Vacancy Salary is ZAR 20,000.00 Per Month.
Brief Details of CDW Administrator Vacancies 2024
|ZAR 20,000.00 Per Month
|Cape Town, Western Cape
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on CDW Vacancies
CDW Administrator Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Hardware Quality Administrator
What you’ll do:-
- To ensure that all quotations and chargeable calls are progressed in a timely manner and that the relevant systems are always updated appropriately.
- To provide accurate and up to date customer quotations as required and to ensure despatch of replacement parts and the purchase of new parts via requisition to the necessary department.
- To complete all chargeable billing and ensure all prices are correct before customer is invoiced.
- To provide administrative support for field services
- To provide customer reporting for identified key customers
- To liaise with different departments advising on QPO processes
- To effectively liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are resolved successfully.
- Escalating incidents as necessary to achieve required SLAs.
- To participate in specific projects across the organisation as may reasonably be requested.
- To provide a courteous and professional response to all calls – receiving and logging updates from CDW engineers, Service Desk, Workshop, Purchasing department, Third Party Suppliers and Customers.
- To use a combination of initiative and knowledge to progress calls accurately
- Willingness to train others in the team, to help develop them and your own skills.
What you need to succeed:-
- Excellent customer service and customer handling skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office products, (eg: MS Word and Excel).
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects especially updating calls and report processing
- Assertive, methodical, confident, positive and professional manner.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Flexible, co-operative attitude to work and change.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experienced PC user with good keyboard skills
Nice to have:-
- Good communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Strong emotional intelligence
How to Apply CDW Administrator Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at CDW , the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for CDW Vacancies:
- Visit CDW Website: Start by Visiting CDW Official Website [www.uk.cdw.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While CDW Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for CDW Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
CDW Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, CDW Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!