Bp Vacancies / Bp Recruitment Vacancy / Bp Career Portal / Bp Employment / Bp Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Bp is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Bp Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Bp Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Bp Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Bp Vacancies 2024 : Bp is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Manager Vacancy. Bp Offering Great Salary For Manager Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Bp Manager Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Bp Vacancies
Bp Manager Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Transport Contracts Manager
- Be a strong safety leader and living bp’s safety leadership principles. Role model and ensure entire team consistently practices the Who We are beliefs; Live our Purpose, Play to Win, and Care for Others.
- Oversee delivery of day-to-day secondary transport operations to deliver safe, customer service-oriented and cost-effective fuels logistics across South Africa for ground, aviation and marine fuels.
- Lead, motivate, coach, and develop capability within the Logistics JVs and Transport team to deliver outstanding performance on HSSE, customer service, as well as financial, and operating standards.
- Clarify accountabilities clearly and inputs required from all stakeholders.
- Drive performance through cultivating a sense of ownership in your team members.
- Systematically identify, assess, prioritise and manage logistics operational risks and embody the bp safety leadership principles in all interactions with partners and customers.
- Provide logistics expertise into Crisis Management and Business continuity planning and execution.
- Ensure that’ secondary transport operations are in accordance with bp’s Operating Management System (OMS) 2.5, Working with contractors, BP Group Recommended Practice for Working with Contractors (GRP 2.5-0001), BP Guide Working with Road Transport Contractors (GG 2.5-0002), and any related updates thereof, including systematically assuring that transport services provided by carriers meet contractual and BP requirements.
Job Holder Requirements:-
- A bachelor’s degree in Transport Economics, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or other commercial/engineering degree with significant relevant industry experience.
- A Post graduate qualification in business management/administration (e.g., MBA or MBA), Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management would be advantageous
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in supply chain management is essential, particularly in logistics or transport economics.
- Strong safety and operational risk management skills – driving safe, reliable, and efficient operations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, coach, and manage a team in a changing environment.
Skills & Competencies:-
- Knowledge of statutory environment as it applies to supply chain and logistics operations.
- Deep understanding of fuel logistics commercials, safety and operations.
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Strong analytical capability, commercial acumen and high attention to detail
- Cost-conscious decision-making
How to Apply Bp Manager Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Bp, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Bp Vacancies:
- Visit Bp Website: Start by Visiting Bp Official Website [www.bp.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Bp Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Bp Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Bp Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Bp Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!