Banyan Global Vacancies / Banyan Global Recruitment Vacancy / Banyan Global Career Portal / Banyan Global Employment / Banyan Global Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Banyan Global is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Banyan Global Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Banyan Global Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Banyan Global Assistant Vacancies in Lilongwe, Malawi
Banyan Global Vacancies 2024 : Banyan Global is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Assistant Vacancy. Banyan Global Offering Great Salary For Assistant Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Banyan Global Assistant Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Not Disclose in Vacancy Notification
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Banyan Global Vacancies
Banyan Global Assistant Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
Research Assistant, Political Economy Analysis
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within give practice areas of health, economic growth, gender, youth, and monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL). Banyan Global is recruiting two political economy analysis research assistants (RA) for the Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity award for the USAID Mission in Malawi. The RAs will lead the data collection process for the PEA study. The ideal candidate will have participated in collecting both qualitative and quantitative data, preferably for USAID Missions activity. The position is open to Malawian candidates only. The anticipated LOE is 30 days over approximately 12 weeks starting from mid-October 2023.
- Coordinate data collection processes (qualitative and quantitative).
- Participate in the development of data collection tools and guides.
- Lead stakeholder mobilization and engagement in readiness for interviews.
- Conduct interviews (Key informant interviews and focus group discussions).
- Participate in quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Support the development of the PEA inception report per the agreed upon SOW for USAID review and approval.
- Support the documentation of PEA findings in a final report and other agreed-upon communications materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, one-pagers, etc.)
- Respond to ad hoc requests related to the assignment from the team leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Development Studies, Social Science, Political Science, or other related fields
- At least two years’ experience with both quantitative and qualitative research design, implementation, analysis, and reporting
- Significant facilitation and interviewing skills
- Experience interviewing and conducting focus groups with government officials, civil society organizations’ activists and academia will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the political economy dynamics of Malawi and conversant with youth and gender considerations in the development context in Malawi.
- Demonstrated experience conducting research on sensitive topic areas.
- Fluency in English and Chichewa.
How to Apply Banyan Global Assistant Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Banyan Global, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Banyan Global Vacancies:
- Visit Banyan Global Website: Start by Visiting Banyan Global Official Website [www.banyanglobal.com].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Banyan Global Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Banyan Global Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Banyan Global Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Banyan Global Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!