Allan Gray Vacancies / Allan Gray Recruitment Vacancy / Allan Gray Career Portal / Allan Gray Employment / Allan Gray Jobs Vacancies.
In Today’s Dynamic Job Market, Finding the Right Career Opportunity Can Be a Challenging Yet Rewarding Journey. With Countless Industries and Companies to Choose From, It’s Essential to Focus on Organizations That Align With Your Goals and Values. One Such Company, Allan Gray is Currently Offering Exciting Vacancies That Might Just Be the Stepping Stones to Your Dream Career. Allan Gray Recruitment Vacancies
Job Seekers, Visit Our Website at [www.a2zafricajobs.co.za] Daily for Exciting Job Vacancies Across Africa. We’re Committed to Bringing You the Latest Opportunities.
Allan Gray Exploring Career Opportunities 2024: Allan Gray Manager Vacancies in Cape Town, Western Cape
Allan Gray Vacancies 2024 : Allan Gray is a Renowned Company/Department/Agency Currently out Jobs Notification For Manager Vacancy. Allan Gray Offering Great Salary For Manager Vacancy Salary is See on Vacancy Notification.
Brief Details of Allan Gray Manager Vacancies 2024
|See on Vacancy Notification
|Cape Town, Western Cape
|11 January 2024
Check Other Profile Wise Current Jobs: Click on Allan Gray Vacancies
Allan Gray Manager Vacancies 2024 Detailed Job Description
As a Technical Facilities Manager, your role will be to:
- Keep all technical systems and associated reticulation and monitoring systems in good order and operating at maximum efficiency, including, but not limited to:
- Air-conditioning systems
- Sea water cooling systems
- Mechanical systems
- Lifts and elevators
- Plumbing systems
- Irrigation systems
- Solar water heating systems
- Electrical systems
- Lighting systems
- Emergency power generator systems
- Building management systems
- Life safety systems
- Recycling systems
- PA systems
- General maintenance
- Plan proactive monitoring and maintenance schedules for all technical systems to ensure optimal operational efficiency. Many of these operations will have to occur after hours.
- Respond effectively and immediately to system failures implementing short, medium and long term rectification measures to reduce down-time.
- Carry-out all maintenance tasks unless specialists skills, not required for this position, are needed.
- Manage all technical operations to achieve the minimum possible life cycle cost of ownership and operation of each system and the building as a whole.
- Identify, procure, store and maintain all tools required for the carrying out of this role.
- Identify, procure and maintain all spare parts required for the carrying out of this role.
- Manage spend so as to meet budget allocations.
- Report on each technical system status as and when requested, including
- Performance wrt resource consumption and delivered output
- Performed interventions
- Upcoming interventions
- Costs vs budget
- Future operational requirements
- Stay abreast with industry trends and maintain systems in line with industry best practice.
- Ensure all work carried out on site as well as all equipment comply with all appropriate legislation.
The incumbent will be asked to perform additional duties on occasion.
- Three years minimum project management experience
- A minimum of five years experience after completion of academic studies
- Knowledge of central air-conditioning plants and power generators
- Experience in managing external service providers as well as an in-house maintenance team
- Have a good working knowledge of operational finance (budgets, operating costs, time value of money, inflation etc.)
- A basic knowledge of service contracts
- A working knowledge of OHSACT, SANS and the National Building Regulations
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook as well as the ability to learn proprietary systems (CMMS, BMS & iBMS)
Key Attributes & Competencies:
- Customer focused
- Long Term Planning
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to analyse data and to compose and produce operational reports
- Take ownership of tasks
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Grade 12
- Minimum of N6 or BTech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Hold a wireman’s license applicable to three phase installations
- Hold a recognised apprenticeship as an electrician as the role requires practical knowledge of electrical and mechanical plant and equipment
How to Apply Allan Gray Manager Vacancies 2024
If You’re Ready to Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career at Allan Gray, the Application Process is Straightforward. Here’s a Brief Guide on How to Apply for Allan Gray Vacancies:
- Visit Allan Gray Website: Start by Visiting Allan Gray Official Website [www.allangray.co.za].
- Explore Job Openings: Look for the “Careers” or “Jobs” Section on the Website to Find Current Job Openings.
- Select a Job: Choose a Vacancy That Matches Your Skills and Interests.
- Prepare Documents: Gather Your Resume/CV and a Well-Crafted Cover Letter.
- Complete Online Application: Follow the Online Application Process, Providing Requested Information.
- Upload Your Documents: Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter as Instructed.
- Review and Submit: Carefully Review Your Application, Then Submit It.
- Wait for Response: Be Patient While Allan Gray Team Reviews Applications.
That’s It! Applying for Allan Gray Vacancies is Your First Step Toward an Exciting Career Opportunity. Best of Luck!
Allan Gray Offers Not Just Jobs but Meaningful Career Opportunities. If You’re on the Lookout for a Company That Values Your Skills, Fosters Growth, and Encourages Innovation, Allan Gray Might Be the Perfect Fit for You. Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Join This Thriving Organization – Explore Their Vacancies Today and Take the First Step Towards a Rewarding Career!